Wednesday 14 November 2012

Studio pics...

As part of the November photo challenge I'm trying to do, two of the themes this week have meant I've taken some pics of my ickle studio (well, one side of it anyway), so I thought I'd share them with you on the blog too, why not...

The top two pics are of my inspiration shelf which constantly changes, and a huge source of eye candy on a daily basis. 
Current loves on there are rosehip notebooks (oh my...gorgeous colours and prints), Paperchase notebooks and stickers, Lisa Jones cards, soft toys, Jane Ormes goodies, Ben Javens for 1973, Junzo Teradas' 'Happy Animal Time' postcard pack, french children's books, Jurianne Matters 'Blom' paper flowers sitting nicely in a folky inspired pot, my big fat owl cushion in the corner keeping everyone in line on the shelf (!) and of course my little felt garland that hangs there all nicely.

The owls at the bottom are a recent little gift from a works trip and I loooooove them, arent they cute!? (fuelling my obsession with anything owl/ bird related) 





Hope you've enjoyed sharing a little piece of my world...

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig