Friday 1 June 2012

Phewee...

Pheweeeee... what a crazy couple of weeks its been! 
Actually no, edit that, crazy couple of months!
Preparing for Surtex, planning Surtex, doing Surtex, travelling, etc etc...

Our trip to the big apple was fabulous and full of laughter, lovely food and drink, and good times :-) 
Obviously doing the show was brilliant, but I was lucky enough to get to see Jersey Boys on Broadway, and my word... amazing!

Back home now and whilst its still all systems go go go, I'm very much looking forward to a long bank holiday weekend and some much needed catch up on sleep.
(I'm such a lightweight adjusting back, zzzzz sleeeeeeeepy bear... zzz)

Hoping the weather will be warm and sunny over extended weekend, the garden's calling...

Anyway, thought I'd drop in to apologise for lack of posts since being back and say 
'hi, I'm still here (wave)'

Enjoy the jubileeeeeeeeee!


(image from not on the high street - 'Diamond Jubilee tea towel by hunkydory home)


happy weekend all

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig