Friday 1 April 2016

Mini Labo...

One of the things I love about this blog, is being able to connect with other creatives, and collaborate with designers and brands that I genuinely have a passion for.

One of those brands that is way up there on my big loves, is Mini Labo.
Their aesthetic, the colours, the prints, and such wonderful products. 
Just...yes.

When I was asked to take a look at some items from the new collection, it was love at first sight!
The mugs feel really well made, are a good size, and of course feature lovely colours and prints.

Head over to the Mini Labo shop to take a look.








(photos above copyright of louise/loveprintstudio)

And here's a little look at what else Mini Labo are getting up to at the moment...









*Disclaimer*
I was provided with free products by the company for the purpose of reviewing.
I only recommend products and companies that I use and genuinely love.
All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and not influenced by the company in any way.

x x x








SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig