Wednesday 21 January 2015

Lovely links...travel, ceramic tees, mug cakes and more!

With the start of a New Year, I thought I'd add a shiny new little number to my regular blog features in the form of a bit of link love.
There are so many lovely things that I stumble upon in blog land or pinterest, and obviously a lot of them are shared in colour crush posts, take fours or moodboards, etc...
but others finds, frankly never see the light of day, 
simply because they don't happen to fit a palette or mood I'm trying to curate.

So, for the random picks and general loveliness that would otherwise be neglected, here we have 'lovely links'

Hope you discover something new!



These travel keepsake kits from Martha Stewart - not only are they such a fab idea, but in gorgeous colours too!

Morley kidswear SS15 shoot featured on Smudgetikka - just stunning!

DIY dyed wheat tea lights found on Design Sponge - how beautiful are these little treasures

A Case of Wanderlust on Honestly WTF - this blog post started me thinking about places I still want to go; 'travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer'
A lot of Italy features quite a lot on that travel bucket list; Venice, Tuscany, Rome, etc... but I'm currently lusting after getting to this place, beautiful!

Never before have I come across such a quick and easy pud idea.
I'll be giving this a go very soon

Ceramic tees by Danielle Kroll - I love these delicate little ceramic ornaments


x x x 
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig