Monday 18 August 2014

An ode to the pancake!

Well, another New York trip is all over.
There was a lot of walking, (my feet and knees hurt...a lot!)
a lot of eating (of course, right?)
and a lot of laughing (as always),
happy days I say!

My love of pancakes is always reignited after a New York trip. 
Although to be totally honest, it never goes out, ha! 
My pancake heaven is always found at 'The Cupping Rooms' in Soho.
Seriously..
the yummiest...
ever!

So in an ode to the pancake, here's a few good ones to try soon...


Blueberry muffin and buttermilk pancakes cake - averie cooks


 Good old fashioned pancakes - kitch me


Blueberry pancake bake - oh sweet basil


Ten minute mango pancakes - deliciously ella


The single pancake - Joy the Baker


Blueberry pancake french toast bake - rachel schultz

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig