Friday 30 May 2014

Instagram snaps...May 2014

Well, May certainly has been a busy one for me, how about you?
And its most definitely gone in the blink of an eye!
Heres what I've been up to...

The biggy was a trip to NYC for the annual Surtex show, pheweee..what a week!
And sooooo good.
We always have pancakes at the Cupping Rooms in Soho whenever we go, I'm very demanding!
Ooh and a new bowl purchase to add to the shelf of dreams, from Anthropologie of course.

My monthly read..so far so good, 'Fangirl' by Rainbow Rowell.

If you follow my instagram feed, you'd have seen that the lovely @RosieHarbottle nominated me to take part in the '10 things I love' challenge, and here they are...

1. Laughter 
2. My kitchen and everything that goes on in it 
3. Lazy weekend mornings 
4. The Lake District 
5. Blue skies with not a cloud in sight 
6. Pancakes 
7. Dunking chocolate biscuits in hot tea 
8. Scarves 
9. The change of seasons 
10. Classic 80's films (Labyrinth...David Bowie...say no more!)

Trying to eat healthy on the 5:2 diet has created some very colourful meals with all that lovely fruit and veg, and this ones no exception...strawberries, kiwi, mango, blueberries, greek yoghurt and dried fruit with honey and seeds, nom nom nom.

It was our fluffy ones 4th birthday this month, and although he tried to pretend he wasn't interested in his birthday bone, theres no fooling us!

Oh and a bit of nostalgia..fish and chip snacks, mmmm.. and there still as good as I remember.

Anyway, hope you all had a good month.


Follow me here

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig