Wednesday 30 April 2014

Instagram snaps...April 2014

Here's a little peek into my instagram world for April...

Plenty of time spent in the kitchen...
hot cross bun bread and butter pudding comes highly recommended, utterly yummy!
a ridiculously huge pink easter cake for a lovely dinner with the folks
and just to balance out all that naughtiness, some super healthy meals being nibbled lately,
(obsessed with stir drys at the moment, blame the 5:2)

a very little, yet glamorous fluffy assistant helps me out in the kitchen...

my lemon obsession continues with this beautiful spring daffodil bouquet...

my plan to run away with Mr Timberlake didn't quite go as hoped, 
however his concert was AMAZING!

a handy daily reminder that I can't do everything...
(desktop design courtesy of design love fest blog)

my book this month; Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, read in about a week, really nice, easy read,  thats difficult to put down...

and my first lunch al fresco style for 2014, sooo ready for summer now!

So..hope you all had a fabulous April, lets see what happens in May shall we.
Another couple of bank holiday weekends...
A little trip across the pond for me with the lovely Jen of Paper & Cloth, see you at Surtex,
and hopefully lots of other lovely things!


x x x

SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig