Wednesday 2 October 2013

Nica bag from Bagable...

I received a lovely package in the post recently... a beautiful little Nica cross body bag from Bagable.
It's sooo nice and just the right size for your phone, purse and some essential make up. 
The bag is called 'Verona' and its the cross body, plum version but its also available in other styles and colours; black, tan, burnt orange.
I really love this plum/aubergine colour at the moment and seem to be buying a lot of bits and bobs
in varying shades of it for my little winter wardrobe!

The bag came from the website www.bagable.co.uk who stock quite a few different brands, including Fossil, Fiorelli, Paul Frank and many more.
I've owned several Nica bags in the past and really love their brand so jumped at the chance to review one of the bags from the new collection.

So, here are some photos I took of the lovely bag, it's sooooo nice!
I really love the shape of this bag and the little perforated 'pin hole' like detail used to create pattern and interest on the front.
Stud detail features down the sides of the bag with an adjustable strap, making it easy to wear across body or as a shoulder bag, and finished off with a sweet little bow to the front.

Inside the bag there's a beautiful floral print lining in coral and white with a zipped compartment and an additional place for your phone too.
Perfect for when you just need your essential bits and pieces!

Below are a few photos I took of the bag...





(photos above taken by me for use on loveprintstudio and all opinions in this post are my own)


(image above from www.bagable.co.uk)


*Disclaimer*
I was provided with free products by the company for the purpose of reviewing.
I only recommend products and companies that I use and genuinely love.
All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and not influenced by the company in any way.

x x x



SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig