Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas bake off...

Next up... a spot of good old Christmas baking.
Christmas Eve will be the day for me and the boy (the glamorous assistant) to bake bake bake, mmmm and then eat eat eat, more mmmmm's over the festive few days with the folks. 
And up on the menu this year, Buche de Noel (also known as yule log, but it looks very fancy so felt I should use the proper name, ha ha!), some lovely deep filled mince pies Paul Hollywood style, and finally a lemon drizzle cake (I know, I know, its not christmassy but its been requested and it always goes down well)

Is that too much? 
I also want to try the white chocolate rocky road... 
ooh and the gingerbread letters...
and maybe the chocolate salami recipe...

Anyway, here are a few favourites...

















x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig