Tuesday 17 January 2012

Together Gallery...

I came across a couple of these images over on pinterest recently and just had to have a closer look at the website they were from. 
Together Gallery's 'Elemental'; a collaborative group project between Aaron Piland, Ayumi Piland, Betsy Walton, Jill Bliss and Yellena James.

I just absolutely love the artworks, sooooo beautiful! 
The colours, placements, the whimsical, organic feel, just yum... 
They would have made a beautiful display in the gallery I'm sure.













I've always loved the work of Jill Bliss and Yellena James but weren't that familiar with the other artists work, so, after falling totally in love with the artworks from the exhibition, I wanted a closer look at more of their work...

First up... 




Next...




I managed to find an image of the exhibition itself from the Jill Bliss website, and yes, how lovely do they look together on display, yumminess indeed!


Definitely worth a little trip over to the Together Gallery website. The artworks are sold out as the show took place back in 2010 but the images can still be seen together on their site.

x x x



SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig