Wednesday 30 July 2014

Instagram snaps....July 2014

Ok, so July's just about done and dusted!
Scarily over halfway through 2014 and only five months to go till Christmas!?
Anyway, after that slightly worrying thought...here's an Instagram round up of my happenings in July.

We spent a lovely, very warm week in the Lake District, soooooo nice.
Cake was eaten, afternoon tea was drank, and yet more cake, mmmmm,
and a good time was had by all,
fluffy ones included.

I discovered Grassmere gingerbread...oh my, yummy.

Paddling in Coniston Lake

Boat rides and long walks in the sunshine

July was my birthday month and also wedding anniversary, and pressies included new additions to my oh so novelty sock collection and cookbooks a plenty, including Meringue Girls, Oh she glows and the new one from Leon.

Along with my new found smoothie love, I've also become quite taken with fro-yo...good old frozen yoghurt, and on this occasion, tried freezing little cubes of the stuff with teeny tiny bits of strawberry inside, yum!
Good for snacking on hot summer afternoons

More walks with my boys

Hope you all had a good one too!



x x x

SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig