Monday, 25 November 2013

Witley Court...

On our week off together recently, me and the boy, fluffy one included, had a little trip to the very spectacular Witley Court.
There was a large house fire there in 1937 and the house and grounds are still as they were, following the fire. 
It was obviously a devastating thing that happened, but what remains is pretty amazing to see.
I first visited the grounds when I was back in college doing a photography module and I still have the photos somewhere. 
I remember I was trying out black and white film at the time (yes, film!) and managed to get some atmospheric and moody shots that I was really pleased with.
So, now I have my lovely slr, I took it along and took some photos 13 years on...

I probably got a bit carried away when editing these shots, but I really liked the mood it created.
Ooh the drama!


Aaaww, the boys...



(photos taken by me for use on loveprintstudio blog)

x x x

1 comment:

  1. wow love your photos! You are so lucky to have such beautiful things to photograph. We don't have many historical buildings and grounds here in Australia sadly.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh... thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment about the post, I love reading all of them, and will try to reply where I can x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...