Monday, 15 July 2013

Must be July...

I've been playing around with new designs for this blogs' header for a while now, 
feeling in need of a change.
It was this time last year that I updated the header and colours, etc... so 12 months until a new one is needed isn't bad I suppose.
It must be a July thing...
Anyway, I hope you like the new header and little avatar guy coz it'll probably be around for a good year or so, ha!

How glorious has the weather been in the UK recently by the way?? Oh my, amazing! Lets hope it lasts a bit longer eh.

Happy Monday everyone!

x x x

1 comment:

  1. oh i know the weathers been gorgeous! it was great for the weekend going around the continental market in my town on saturday and for looking around the car boot sale on the sunday. such a wonderful weekend!
    ohhaydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Ooh... thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment about the post, I love reading all of them, and will try to reply where I can x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...