Tuesday 7 May 2013

Kiki's boutique - Olivia Burton watches

I received another lovely little package last week, following my earlier biscuit surprise...
A yummy pink parcel from Kikis boutique.
They have the new label 'Olivia Burton' watches in stock now, and they are beautiful!
Vintage inspired leather watches, available with big or mini dials in rose gold, gold plated or a motif design, and in an array of gorgeous strap colours; pale turquoise, coral, tobacco, navy, dusty pink, and many more.

Below is the stunning big dial mink and rose gold design, and I must say, it didn't disappoint.
I'm actually not a big watch wearer but as soon as I saw this collection, I loved them, and will now not be without my yummy new wrist candy!

Check back to my previous post here last month for more lovely products currently in stock.
And don't forget to use the special discount code LOVE15 for a 15% discount available to you lovely people!



(photos taken by me for loveprintstudio)

*Disclaimer*
I was provided with free products by the company for the purpose of reviewing.
I only recommend products and companies that I use and genuinely love.
All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and not influenced by the company in any way.

x x x


SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig