Monday 5 November 2012

November photography challenge...

Happy November!
Well...as its the start of a new month, I decided to try one of those photography challengey thingys where you take a photo every day based on a specific thing; colour, item, letter, etc...  
As I'm new to my ickle slr I thought it would be a good way to learn a bit more about it alongside reading manuals/ photography books/ blogs/ watching you tube videos...
I'm documenting my attempts over on my flickr page if you wanted to take a look.

One of the challenges was 'breakfast' and after doing some baking at the weekend, this was my breakfast on Sunday morning, mmmm... (decadent I know, to have nutella muffins sprinkled with cocoa powder for breakfast but they did have rolled oats in them (!)...what the heck, they were yummy!
They went down very well with the boy too, happy hubby :-)

Please pop over to Rebecca's little tree designs blog for the recipe; 'Nutella filled oatmeal muffins'
I couldn't resist giving them a go when I saw her post.


(photo taken by me -
definitely a work in progress as I learn the tricks eh, ha!...)

x x x



SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig