Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Change is as good as a rest...



If you're regular visitors to my little piece of blog land over here, you will no doubt have noticed that we've had a little make over.
I felt it was time for a bit of a change, having only ever really changed the colours every now and again on the very original design I've used since I started blogging!
So there it is...
Hope you all like the new look!

And just to add a little cheeky thank you to all my lovely pinterest followers too - reached a big milestone of 1000 followers this week, wooooo! 

lets continue to share the yumminess...

happy days


x x x

4 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! Love the polka dots and the subtle retro candy colours...well done on 1000 pinterest followers! I just reached 100 followers on my blog! I'm having a little celebratory giveaway if you want to stop by!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh thanks very much Rebecca!
      And congrats to you on your 100 followers, I'll pop on over and have a looksie at your giveaway later x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your new look! Well done on all the Pinterest followers too :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Ooh... thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment about the post, I love reading all of them, and will try to reply where I can x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...