Saturday 18 June 2011

Etsy love... The Fox and the Hare

Thought I'd do a little 'round up' post of a few Etsy shops I'm loving at the moment, (feeling the love for fox and rabbit related imagery, clearly!?) see what you think...gorgeous!

First up...


Fantastic Mr. Fox cushion by Kush Kush
(I think I actually love him!)


Bear and the Fox limited edition by Ashley Percival



Stewart Sunshine - The Woodland Fox by Sleepy King


Alice in Wonderland's Rabbit on a Bike - Dark cycle clothing shop




White Rabbit - Where's Alice Wallpaper background print by Corella Design
(love the sketchy floral background used here, beautiful!)




Make a Rabbit by Karolin Schnoor


If you want to see more of my etsy favourites, pop on over to Pinterest where I've got a little pinboard dedicated to all things lovely over on etsy!
Enjoy!

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig