Monday 9 April 2018

On my bookshelf...Apples for Little Fox

'Apples for Little Fox' by Ekaterina Trukhan tells the story of a fox who loves reading mystery stories and longs to be a famous detective.
With delightful illustrations throughout, we follow little fox on his daily journey to the library, but one morning, all is not as it should be, and he notices that apples have been taken from the big apple tree!
What else is there to do other than begin an investigation...
Who took the apples and why?

No spoilers here! 
You'll have to get yourself a copy of this lovely book and give it a well deserved spot on your little ones bookshelf.

Available from Wordery here.
And if you're interested in Ekaterina's previous books, 'Patrick wants a Dog' and 'Me and my Cat', you can find out more here.

If, like me, you're a big fan of Ekaterinas illustrations and want to see more, you can follow her on instagram here.











(photos above © Love Print Studio,
illustrations © Ekaterina Trukhan)

*Disclaimer*
I was provided with a free copy of the book by the author.
I only recommend products and companies that I use and genuinely love.
All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

x x x
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig