Friday, 23 December 2016

Dreaming of a white Christmas...

Please can we have snow on Christmas Day this year...
When I was little, we'd always have snow around the big day, (poised with hat, gloves and sledge) and now, nothing, nada, zilch. 
Oh, unless you count that horrible mid January slush (or one year, even in March!) we get that makes everything icy, grey and miserable.

So, please, please, pretty please, with a cherry on top, lets have some glorious, bright white, glittering snow on Christmas Day. 
Yay to that!

I'll be back next week with a few more posts before the New Year, but for now,
Merry Christmas everyone! 
Hope you all have a fabulous time.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

x x x

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! We almost never get snow where I live now, just tons of rain, and my hometown has been completely dumped on with snow today! I'm kind of wishing I could have gone that way and enjoyed a white Christmas, but my family came to me instead this year lol. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh... thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment about the post, I love reading all of them, and will try to reply where I can x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...