Wednesday 6 January 2016

Well said...

I'm not really a big fan of New Years resolutions.
Theres always the 'must get fitter', 'must eat better' kinda ones that always stay tucked away in the back of my mind, which I'm sure is the same for many of us, especially after all the over indulging at Christmas.
But generally, nope, no 2016 resolutions here.

However, there have been a few quotes I've seen over on instagram and pinterest recently that really struck a chord, so I intend to think of them as my new year mantra and generally good words to live by...


Easier said than done, but worth a shot... found here


More everything! Found here


Every. damn. day 
Found here


Snap away! Found here


ever... found here


Yes! Found here


As the song goes...let it go! Found here

and finally...


Found here

x x x



SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig