Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Decor lovin'...

If you're anything like me, I love being surrounded by lovely little bits and bobs of beautifulness around the house, and it could be said that I have a slight bowl obsession! 

There are some great companies out there doing some amazingly gorgeous things for us interior decor obsessed folk and I thought I'd share a few of my favourites.
It seems I have a particular penchant for Scandinavic interior design along with the always beautiful offerings found in Anthropologie.




x x x

1 comment:

  1. The collage you did of all of these beautiful house pieces is lovely. Im feel inspired (even though I don't have a house to fill... I have a small box room in my student house... But a girl can dream!)
    Lovely post.

    Jodie | a-textile-perspective.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Ooh... thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment about the post, I love reading all of them, and will try to reply where I can x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...