Sunday 28 June 2015

Things that made me happy in June...

I thought I'd include a little round up of some instagram action in my look back at June and all the things that have put a smile on my face this month; 
feasts, discoveries, laughs, buys and wants!
There seems to have been a lot of new recipes tried and tested, mmmm, as well as holiday preparations, getting in the mood for some serious down time and desperately wanting a flamingo rubber ring to take with me.
(I think the hubby would disown me in the hotel pool)



(follow me on instagram here)

Enjoying...
Reading...
Womens Health magazine
(first time reader and loving it!)

Listened to...
The Fatboy slim collection - Florence and the Machine
The Craig Charles Funk and Soul Club albums
Adam Lambert - Stina Nordenstam

Feasted on...
lots of healthy breakfast smoothies including this strawberry, pineapple and kale smoothie
bircher muesli from the 'Keep it Vegan' book by Aine Carlin
these green goddess sandwiches
 these two guacamole recipes in a hope that I can ever recreate the AMAZING guacamole you get in Dos Camino, New York (out . of . this . world)
this kale and parmesan hummus (instagram snap)
these scrambled egg and asparagus toasts
these cheesy bacon & kale potato skins
this harissa salmon with zesty couscous
this simple poached egg and avocado toast
(I seem to be obsessed with poached eggs and avocado at the moment and any recipe that involves them!)
this roast tomato and avocado toast (told you...)

Discovered...
design quixotic blog

Loving...
this happy little phrase

Buying...
holiday sandals from accessorize
new brush pens
H&M goodies (never a month goes by...)

Laughing...
at this

Baking...
this baked rhubarb oatmeal

Wearing...
my new Oasis block heel sandals

Wanting...
an inflatable flamingo!
this rug

Winning...
these lovely notebooks and postcard by Emma Jayne designs

Crushing on...
these colours

Watching...
Dawn of the planet of the apes
It's complicated
The Good Wife
Reasonable Doubt
Lucy
the last ever Revenge (boooooo)

Admiring...
the work of Barbra Ignatiev

Looking forward to...
our holiday to Crete next month!

Favourite things that happened...
a lovely Fathers Day spent at home with the folks including one epic lemon curd cheesecake!


So, that was a round up of my month,
how was yours?

x x x

SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig