Wednesday 5 February 2014

Inspired by...Eye Poetry

I discovered the amazing work of Irene Suchocki a while ago, and more recently thought, 
'Why have I not blogged about this yet?' 

Shocking...

So, anyway, here I am now doing just that.
Irene is the fine art photographer behind Eye Poetryand I have to say she is able to create the most beautiful dreamlike quality images I have ever seen, just gorgeous!
They've got such a magically nostalgic feel to them...
She has many different collections for sale in her shop including photographs of Paris, New York, Italy and Amsterdam and also nature and landscape images, of which her White Wild Horses is one of my favourites...













You can click here to go straight to the Eye Poetry etsy shop and here for the website.

(All of the above image are from the Eye Poetry etsy shop and all copyright belongs to Irene Suchocki)

x x x










SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig