Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Thank you lovely followers...

I've been meaning to post this for a few weeks now when I first hit 200 blogger followers, and then a few more of you lovely people joined the party, so I added some extra li'l guys...

Thank you sooooooo much for following my goings on over here, and I do hope you enjoy the posts, 
I certainly enjoy putting them all together, and I love reading all of your comments.

I'm sure you probably already know, but I can also be found on 

See you there :-)


(image above copyright of louise/loveprintstudio blog)

x x x

6 comments:

  1. love your little illustration its so cute! and congrats on your 200 followers!
    Lauren
    ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy days! loving your illustration, the colours are lovely. I am glad I stumbled across your beautiful little space, I love reading artists and illustrators' blogs (artist myself :)). followed you on bloglovin!

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina! And thanks for the follow on bloglovin too :-)

      Delete
  3. I enjoy your blog so much!! :) I can't believe I wasn't following you on Pinterest yet! Ahh, I am now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so great, 200 followers, yay! I'm a big fan as you know :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Ooh... thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment about the post, I love reading all of them, and will try to reply where I can x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...