Sunday, 25 March 2012

New find...

Well, thanks to Nicola at www.nicolapearson.blogspot.co.uk I came across some gorgeous designs from Ashley Thomas that are being sold in Debenhams. They are absolutely bloomin' lovely and I had to order a few purchases straight away, oops!
Cushions, framed art, notebooks...spoilt for choice.

I had a little look at Ashley's website for more designs and its definitely worth a little trip over, yum!

Heres a little taster....


Above - designs featuring in Debenhams currently







( all images from www.ashleythomas.webs.com)


x x x

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved Ashley's work. Her designs are so fresh and lovely use of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff, off to check out both links now!x

    ReplyDelete

Ooh... thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment about the post, I love reading all of them, and will try to reply where I can x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...