Sunday, 17 April 2011

My Poppet Petite

Thought I'd post this lovely little number today...
My fab friend Davinder and his wife Caroline aka 'My Poppet Petite', have a lovely website and blog where you will find lots of yumminess including cushions, tote bags,  tea towels, mugs and much much more . They're all handmade and gorgeous, click here for more, and they also feature on notonthehighstreet.com x



Fab tea towels!


I love these lavender hearts...

And I've even got my own little bunny! 
(couldn't resist the cuteness!)



2 comments:

  1. HI!
    I was looking at the stats on my blog and saw that a few people had visited my blog from yours, so i came over and saw that Im on your Blog love list!
    Thank you so much!!! Its made my day.
    Hope to keep in touch,
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, thanks so much for the lovely comment x
    Yep, love your blog! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Ooh... thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment about the post, I love reading all of them, and will try to reply where I can x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...