Monday 24 February 2014

Three lovely things...

As I write this, it is pouring with rain outside, grey, miserable and generally horrible, but in spite of that, I'm really in Spring mode when it comes to colour at the moment..loving coral shades with lovely mints and aquas..nails, lips, blushes, fashion, accessories..anything.
Probably a little premature but I suppose it is nearly March, and the sun will most definitely be on its way out soon, pleeeaaase!

My big love at the moment is with statement necklaces, and I'm on a  mission to find one. 
(any recommendations welcome)
This one (2) is bloomin' gorgeous, so I think I might be having a closer look.



1 | Gorgeous nails in gorgeous colours, and not to mention...glitter!

2 | Love everything about this...the outfit, the hair, and THE necklace (!)

3 | Beautifully simple top in Anthropologie, yum!

x x x

SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig